Monday, September 21, 2015

Terre Haute Life!

Originally sent September 14, 2015

A sign in Terre Haute
This week I feel like wasn't that eventful. We started getting colder weather and it is nice now that i can wear sweaters. People on campus are friendly and most of them are open to the message we have to share. We meet with lots of people and end up only having one appointment and then they don't talk to us anymore, but it helps me learn how to teach more simply and refine how I say things. So really I love being on campus!

Destiny is still on track to be baptized. We moved her baptismal date to be on Sunday after Stake Conference! She is ready to be baptized! She is also hanging out with a lot of the YSA that are on ISU! Actually this week she will be going to Nauvoo for a YSA conference. That is why we had to move her baptism to Sunday! She is still loving church even though she does not like the hymns. I wouldn't blame her they are kinda slow from what she is used to! But all is well she is not letting that get to her! I am just so excited for her to be baptized!

On other news this week. I went on exchanges to UI campus in Bloomington. And all I have to say is I like ISU a lot better. UI is a gigantic campus and I feel like I will get lost in that place. haha. 

Cool story. We were teaching a member that is returning to activity. We felt impressed to give her the commitment to read her patriarchal blessing. She then proceeded to tell us that she has been feeling like she has been needing to read it! All I have to say is that the Spirit works in mysterious ways! I love having the Spirit to guide me!

Well I don't have much time! I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!
Love Sister Hanson

Sorry no pics this week!
"VigoCountyCourthouse" by Simon Dodd at English Wikipedia. Licensed under CC BY 2.5 via Commons - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:VigoCountyCourthouse.jpg#/media/File:VigoCountyCourthouse.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment