Letter originally received 11 Jan 2016
|A delicious cupcake from The Flying Cupcake|
This week was a crazy week! We did so much stuff and on top of that is snowed yesterday. I went on 2 back-to-back exchanges with the sisters in Shelbyville and the sisters in Columbus.
So here is an update on investigators!!!
- We got back in contact with Rebecca!!!! She has been reading and praying since we saw her last!!!! She has been pretty busy and that is why we have not been able to meet with her. So we have an appointment with her this Wednesday!!!! So excited!
- Kellie. She has been struggling a bit but we will also be meeting with her this week. It seems the holidays just mess up everything about missionary work! hahah.
- Lately we have been doing a lot of tracting so we have been finding some new investigators. We also got a referral from a member that is Japanese in our ward. Mia is 16 and she has a Japanese friend who doesn't know anything about God or Jesus Christ. Her name is Miho! She is the cutest girl ever! So we will teach her again in the coming weeks about more things that she has questions about. We talked a little bit about the sacrament and baptism also!!!
- Lorian!!! She has been working on Sundays still but she is trying to get off so she can come to church!!! I hope she will soon. This will be a pivotal moment in her conversion when she can experience this!
- Susan and Tom are doing great!!!! They continue to come to church and to be fellowshipped more and more! Susan wants to understand and read the Book of Mormon. She has great desires
- Angel and Dievon!!!! They have continued to just reach higher expectations than I even thought they could!!!! Angel shares the Gospel all the time!!!! Dievon used to be afraid of praying out loud but now he prays out loud and does wonderful!
Love Sister Hanson