Monday, January 4, 2016

Busiest week of my life! Happy New Year!


Allyson's visit to the local White Castle. She looks excited!
This week I went on 2 exchanges.... One in the picture below with Sister Allen. We were in Indy 1st Ward. Aka my last area! So that was a lot of fun!!! 

Sister Allen and Sister Hanson
Then in the picture below  is Sister Lunt. She is so funny and we were on exchanges in my area Greenwood 1st Ward. We had some great exchanges! Lots of fun!

Sister Lunt and Sister Hanson

I don't have much time today but here are some wonderful things that I did this week!
  • A member took us out to nasty White Castle! I am glad i did not throw up!!!! Ewwwww. Never go. I will send pictures!

Mmmm. White Castle
  • The day before New Years Eve, some one backed into our car. But all is well. Our car can still move so we still drive it! We even taught the guy a lesson!
  • New Years Eve we had Mission Leadership Council! That was a lot of fun! I got to see President and went to the mission home! Loved it and I took a lot of notes! Basically we just talked about being a example for our stewardships! We also talked about working with members more!
  • New Years Eve we also went to a member's home and had some wonderful Chinese food and played a really fun game!
  • New Years day was fun. We went and watched a bunch of elders play football at IUPUI. It was really cold outside. But fun!
New Years Day...and football!
  • The Gosbin's (recent converts) They are doing great! We had a really spiritual lesson with them this week right before our car got hit. The mom during sacrament meeting even got up and bore her testimony this week! They are just doing wonderful! I love this ward.
I really love being a missionary! I found this scripture; Romans 15:4

"For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope."

This scripture really spoke to me because I have been able to find hope and comfort in the scriptures!!!! READ your scriptures everyday! Love you all!

Love
Sister Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment