Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Last One!

Sister Hanson, Carla, and Sister Fenn

I have been saying this to everyone! But I never thought this day would come!!!!! It is crazy how fast things happen when you are having fun!!!! I have enjoyed my mission and all the things that I have been able to go through!
 
Some things that happened this week!
  • We met with Kellie and Monica and we brought Kellie's seminary teacher! We taught them the Word of Wisdom! We had a really good lesson with them! Let me just tell you members are wonderful to bring to lessons! They just have something extra special to add to the lesson!!!! So we committed Monica and Kellie to live it and Monica didn't know if she could give up coffee. But she did it and she has not had coffee since then!!!!! I am so proud of her!!!! Those two are just on fire they are doing so well!!!! They will be baptized on April 16th!!!! Maybe I can go??? Who knows!!! hahah
  • We also met with Carla!!!! (the Italian exchange student!) We started teaching the Restoration but then it turned into a Word of Wisdom lesson also!!!! Hahaha Carla has lots of good Questions and we tried to answer all of them but it didn't work!!! We discussed the culture here compared to Italy. She has a friend in Italy that is Mormon and I am excited for her to go back there and talk more with her!
  • We also met with Rebecca this week!!!! She is moving slowly! She finished the Doctrine and Covenants! I have not even done that! hahah One day I will! But she made a special effort to come to church! But she didn't make it, but I know her husband will be okay with it!!! I know she will get baptized because that is what she truly desires!!!!!! I love Greenwood!
Sorry I didn't have a lot of time this week but I just wanted to say that I know The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true!!!!! This is where I am supposed to be! I know the Book of Mormon is the Word of God! I know Joseph Smith is a prophet! How could it not be true!!! I have had so many witnesses that this is the true church and I cannot deny all those miracles!!!! I love all of you.  Thanks for supporting me through this wonderful journey!!! I have loved every one of my companions and I still do!!!! Last of all, I love my Savior Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father! I am a Daughter of God!

Love Sister Hanson

The Cox's
The Sisters going home Fowler, Hanson, and Fenn


Kellie and Monica and Sister Hanson


Missionary Leadership Council with Sister Fenn!
The District!



No comments:

Post a Comment