Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Exchanges!

Picture of Allyson and Sister Lowry by Indy right before exchanges! IUPUI is pretty much in Indy. You walk off of campus and you are downtown.
As you can tell by the titles I went on exchanges! I bet you cannot guess where. I went on campus to IUPUI (Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis)! Wow that was a change from regular missionary work! I bet you cannot guess who I went with. You guessed it my trainer. Sister Chidester. hahaha She just follows me everywhere. It was a good experience for me. I know you can't believe it but sometimes it is scary to talk to just a random person especially when you are talking to them about the gospel. It was a lot of fun I learned a lot about myself and where my testimony is!

This week we also were listening to a talk on Sunday and we got inspired to help the members get more involved with missionary work! So every dinner appointment we have we will be handing out a book mark we made that has steps/rules to make their homes more missionary oriented. So I am pretty excited for that. Hopefully that will get the ball rolling in the ward!

We have had a lot of finding miracles this week! Last night we were going to go inside but instead we decided to stop by some people we talked to on friday! They let us in their house. No one in Indiana does that.. hahaha. Then we taught them the restoration! Gave each a BOM and they are going to read it! Can you say grace!

I love you all and missionary work is fun! We have been having lots of grace happening to us lately and it is because of our faith! "Miracles are wrought by faith". "Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith". Have a good week!

Love Sister Hanson
Picture of Allyson and her companion Sister Lowry

No comments:

Post a Comment