Monday, April 6, 2015

Life!

Originally written on March 30, 2015

Allyson with Sister Lowry on a carousel at the Children's Center  
Life as a missionary is wild, surprising, challenging, and refreshing. Even though we have the same schedule everyday we experience the softest and loudest of feelings. We have ups and downs and there is no knowing when your plans will change. Some days we go out and have no success and other days we have the most. Life as a missionary is a hard but wonderful thing.

I don't have much to say this week. But I think that paragraph that I wrote kinda explains the week I had. It was a great but challenging week. We had lots of ups and downs. We had some investigators drop us. But it is okay. I have learned that the Lord prepares people and I have realized that those people are not ready yet. They have a long way to go and so do I.

Vicky is doing well. She is getting more and more ready for baptism! She still has some hurdles to get over but I know she has the right desires and she has friends in the ward which makes it even better! She will stay when the missionaries leave.

I have been reading the New Testament and it is great! You all should read about it! Especially with Easter coming! I love learning about Christ and all the things he did. The more I learn about him the better person I become. One of my favorite chapters is John 15! Go read it! It talks about the Atonement! 

I love being a missionary and love sharing the gospel. It has an impact on everything I do and how I want to live my life! Oh, and Women's Conference was wonderful! The family is the key to everything in this life! Without my family I would not be the person I am today! I love what Cheryl A. Esplin said " See it. Share it. Live it. Defend it." I will defend this gospel with everything I have in me!

I love you all! Have a grand week!
Pictures will be provided next week!

Love Sister Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment