Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Miracles Happen!



This week seemed like it flew by! So many miracles happened this week! We were able to put 3 people on a baptismal date! It is cool to see how many people accept to be baptized! We were planning on them coming to church but they weren't able to make it. Hopefully they can make it to church next week! I am so excited to Skype next week!!!!!!!!

The work is going well this week we were so busy we could not fit in everyone that we needed to. Pamela is doing good she has a desire to be baptized. We just need to help her quit smoking! Hopefully she will stop soon! She may be moving so that is sad. We will get her in touch with the missionaries in Indy if that happens!

Okay so really wonderful thing happened this week! A lady called us this week. She is a less active member. Her name is Silvia. So she called us and wanted us to come and visit her! She has not been to church in about 5 years and she is the only member of the church in her family! Her husband died about 3 years ago. She came to church on Sunday! When we went to her house you could feel the Spirit there so strong! She is the sweetest lady! We think she is around 60! I cried when I was over there but the thing is I do not cry. ahahah She has so much faith and we gave her BOM because she lost hers. She loved church and she already has so many friends! I love her so much and I was able to see a glimpse of how much love God has for each of us! He will always be there for us! She found our number on a pass along card from years ago and called us! Wow!

I don't have any pictures this week! But I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week! I will see you on Sunday!

Love Sister Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment