Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Transfers and a Trainee to go with it!

Well this week was crazy! First off news on iPads! All missions in north america will be getting them either in September or December! That means I will have an iPad like the last 4 months of my mission. haha! The biggest thing is that the temple open house is in 7 weeks! Ahhhhh it is coming soon and there is no slowing down. President has made it mandatory to go finding 3 hours a day and we have been talking to all the members about inviting all their friends to the temple! I am so EXCITED for the TEMPLE. Our mission has already seen so many miracles because of it!

Okay my new trainee is Sister Perkins. She is from Herriman Utah (which is pretty close). If any of you know Tyrone Michallis (well she is dating him). She is 20 years old (her birthday was when she was in the MTC). Sister Perkins is great. She jumps in during lessons (which I never did in training haha). I am still adjusting with training. I get stressed out sometimes because President expects us to be diligent, obedient, and consistent. I am trying to fulfill those shoes as much as possible! 

Update on investigators! Pamela is doing well. She still has yet to come to church! We have been trying to find out why she won't because we have a ride for her every week! We met with her today and she almost cried. It makes me sad to see people struggling. I want to promise them that if they would just come to church that it would make life so much better! I know going to church helps so much!

Greg and Pamela. The family we were teaching. We have not been able to get in contact with them since Sister Lowry left! Sometimes that happens when things change. We are doing lots of finding lately. Talking to people about the restoration and the Book of Mormon and especially the Temple!

I have been working on Faith a lot! Go look up Hebrews chapter 11! It gives so many instances of faith! Faith is something we must work on all the time or we will lose it! Faith is something we act upon everyday! If we do not act on it our faith does not grow! Understanding the basic principles in the gospel is going to be the very foundation that we are built on! Go look up 3 Nephi 11:40 It talks a lot about faith!

Well I love you all! Have a wonderful week! I know if you read your scriptures every day and pray you will never fall away!

Love Sister Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment