Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Talking Temple!

Rendering of the Indianapolis Temple
Located at 11565 Temple Drive, Carmel IN
The open house begins July 17th

This week all we have been doing is talking about the temple! 5 and 1/2 weeks until the open house! Woooooooo! I am so excited. We have no clue if and what we will be helping with. But I do know that we will be helping with the temple a lot! We have been trying to get the members inspired on inviting people an get them excited about going to the open house. It is not hard to do because they are just as excited as we are! 

We had stake conference this week! All the missionaries in the stake were asked to sing at the adult session! It was good! We sang Dear to the Heart of the Shepard! If you look at the lyrics it has a great meaning behind it! It talks about finding the lost sheep. We all have a duty to find the lost sheep! I also learned during stake conference that I need to be turning outward instead on inward!

Well our investigators this week are kinda not doing well. haha. Pamela moved to Indianapolis! But we still keep in contact with her! Which is good! She still wants to be baptized but we will have to sent the indy missionaries over to her! Pamela and Greg are stalled right now. They think of us as friends more than missionaries that are there to teach them. So we are in the process of finding lots of more people to teach that will actually keep commitments! We found some kinda solid people! Johnathan we found while on exchanges. We stopped by on Saturday and he said he forgot about our appointment. He has been through a lot! We rescheduled and gave him a plan of salvation pamphlet to read before we come back. He seems pretty sincere. We hope to be getting to someone to church next week! Church is just wonderful!

Training I think I am getting more used to it and am not as stressed as I used to be! Well I know in the olden days you guys had to pass off lessons. We don't do that today. There are some things we still have to memorize. President does not let trainees drive. Senior comps drive and that is it.
I have no clue why but i didn't take any pictures this week. I think I did get a little bit of a sunburn though. I will have to take more pictures next week! Love you all!

Love Sister Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment