Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I Am A Missionary!

Ally's first letter from the MTC

Wow the MTC is so great! The first day I was at the MTC was the most overwhelming day of my life I felt like 3 days in one! The spirit is so great here! I just wanted to say I am doing well and so far there is nothing really scary here! Everyone is so friendly and they are always smiling!

My companion is Sister Anderson and she has a wonderful testimony! I have to say it is hard getting used to having someone around you all the time! But you just have to learn to love them!

I have learned to teach with the spirit and that is the coolest thing in the world! I would love to get emails and pictures from! I figured I can't send pictures until I am out in the field so you will just have to anticipate them for a while!

Thanks for all the love and support!
Love Sister Hanson!

1 comment:

  1. I love Sister Missionaries!!! I'll be watching for letters and pictures! I'm so excited for you to get to know the sisters in the Wards you will be attending......we are great support! May our Heavenly Father bless you in All Ways! Love Aunt Colleen!

    ReplyDelete