Monday, October 27, 2014

Wow! Week 7!

Wow this week was wonderful! We met the standards of excellence for the mission first of all even though I don't feel like we did. Wow there is so much work to be done in Plymouth. I love the people in Plymouth they are so nice and so friendly.

This week we found a new investigator so that was cool. Her name is McKenzie and she has a family. We tracted into her and we asked if we could come back because she was busy and usually when we go back the people don't answer. She answered and  we taught her the restoration! Her boy Mathew wanted to listen. She doesn't know much about religion but she agreed with everything we told her. She really only knows that there is a God out there somewhere.

We also taught an internigator this week (a person who has been investigating for the longest time ever and knows it is true but doesn't want to get baptized) We taught her the plan of salvation! During the lesson the spirit was so strong and I knew she knew what we were teaching was true. oh and she is also going to teach me some religious signs because she interprets for a deaf woman at another church.

We also have a baptism coming up on Sunday!!! crazy!! Patricia will be getting baptized on Sunday. She is so ready! She loves the gospel and wants to learn more and more!

We have been working with Juliana this week and we keep on asking her to come to church and she won't. She knows she wants to be baptized but she needs to come to church more. She loves every time we come over and I think she just wants to be a missionary. She loves book of Mormon stories.

Well that is all I can think of other than I love you and I wish I could just send a video of the week because I can't tell everything I want in one email.

Love Sister Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment