Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Exchanges!

Allyson with Sister Cutler in South Bend with their hot chocolate

So first off this week temperatures this week are crazy one day we will have below freezing weather the next day will be slightly warm and rainy. It has been raining for 2 days straight now so the ground is wildly wet and when ever you step on it you get pulled in like quick sand! I don't think we will get any tornado warnings now because I pretty sure that season is over. Correct me if I am wrong.

This week we had exchanges and it was so much fun! I went to South Bend with Sister Cutler! She is so cute and we had so much fun! I met so many wonderful people I hope I can serve in South Bend one day! We taught Mary and she is just so cool! I love her she has lots of kids like 4 or 5. Her husband is a less active that not many people have met before but she wants to do the right things for her kids so she is just prime! Although she has difficulty recognizing the spirit. I think once she can do that then she will be baptized and progress more. I also was able to teach my first black person. Her name is Laura and she has so much attitude and her husband is less active also. She wants to learn more so we talked about Lehi's vision. Love that story! Then we ate dinner with this lady who has such a crazy life and is just so positive all the time. Her husband is in jail and she doesn't get to see her granddaughter much but she doesn't let it get her down. I love doing exchanges I learn lots about myself and different ways to do missionary work.

Next transfer is coming up soon. They will be lots of missionaries leaving probably about 30 to 40. Lots of sisters will be leaving. So in the next two transfers we will be going from 255 missionaries to 200 missionaries. Crazy and they will also be closing lots of areas too.

We were able to teach Patty again this week! She just moved on Sunday so we had to get her new address and find it. She doesn't live too far away but her house is smaller now. She seems like she is doing well and even though she doesn't have lots of money she is always giving. Some people might look at her needing things for the holidays but she just wants to give. Wow she is an inspiration to me.

Nothing big really happened this week it was just a lot of little things. I love you all and hope everything is going well!

Sister Hanson!

P.S. sorry my letters are so short I just have no clue what to write anymore because these weeks seem to mesh together. Let me know if there is anything you want to hear about!

No comments:

Post a Comment