Monday, March 2, 2015

Plainfield Indiana!



Allyson in her new area and with her new companion Sister Lowry
Welcome to Plainfield Indiana! I am with Sister Lowry. She has been our for 3 months and she is a wonderful missionary! She is from Richfield Utah! So I would tell you about the ward but church got cancelled on Sunday. Just my luck right! haha It was because of the snow! We got about 1 foot yesterday! Church seems to be cancelled all the time, every where I go! We were able to still have the sacrament! A family got permission to do the sacrament in their home and they wanted us to come and partake also! It was good I could definitely feel the spirit! But so far Plainfield is a great place and there is so much work here to do. We have a pretty big area and lots and lots of ward members to help us! Oh and let me tell you about my apartment! I get my own Bathroom! I get my own walk in closet! Wow this place is just great! There is lots of things to do here!

Okay to go on I am senior companion and I get to drive the car now! I have been driving a lot now! Crazy! I got to brush up on my skills! I drive a red car also so I really got to watch my speed. And there are cops everywhere! Since I am down in the south I get to go to the Louisville temple! Wooooooooo! I am so excited We will probably go this transfer too! Oh my address is:

4345 Trenton BLVD
Plainfield, IN 46168

So this week we taught one of our new investigators Vikki! The sisters that were here before me and met her in the Walmart bathroom and taught her a lesson right then and there. Haha. She is great we met her at Arby's and taught her about the BOM! She
loved it and and she wants to know if it is true! We also found out she has met with missionaries before! and at one time she had a BOM! She has the right desires and she wants to come to church but works on Sundays so she can't right now so hopefully she can come soon!

It is soooooo cool here I have been able to teach a lot here! It is great the ward members that I met yesterday are great! There are so many members around us that want to help too! Oh and guess what! We have a normal sized chapel! We have a gym and there are missionaries everywhere! OH and I get up and work out everyday at 5:45 because we have a gym  in our apartment complex! Wooooooo! Everything is just bigger in the city! I love it but it will be so hard to get to know everyone! Our ward mission leader is great too! The funny thing is he served his mission in Indiana and he served in the ward that I am in now!

Well I love you all and hope you have a great week! Oh and one more thing we had like a mini Women's conference here in Plainfield with a bunch of stakes combined. And we went to this one class where she talked a lot about what our purpose here on life is. We all have a different purpose here in life so I encourage you all to take a look at your patriarchal blessings this week and think about why God sent you here to the earth at this time and for what purpose!

Love Sister Hanson


Allyson's new district

No comments:

Post a Comment