Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Baptism Week!

Allyson with a kid
This week has been the coldest and the most stressful week ever, but it has been worth it! JULIANA got BAPTIZED! WHOOOO! I know that is why I needed to stay in Plymouth for 6 months to get her to baptism! Yesterday was the hardest day of my life! Our little branch had 5 people get baptized yesterday! The best thing ever! The Padilla Family! They are the best! I wish I could stay just for them! That family was found by the elders and baptized in 7 weeks! They are so strong!

I also had much fun this week! I love this branch so much! We have had meals every day this month! And all the members have been wanting me to come over and do things with them. There is just not enough time for everything. We fed some baby goats. So that was fun!

We had mission conference this week! It was wonderful! And you know like always I have to play the piano at it! It really is a talent I am thankful for! And sometimes it is just fun to play around on the piano! I love music! But back to mission conference. It was great! President Cleveland committed us all to find someone to do temple work for on our missions. So I took the challenge and found some one on our family tree! I found a woman named Gunnil She was born in 1667 and I don't know much about her other than that. She was born in Sweden. Hopefully I can find more about her! I want to challenge all of you to find someone to do temple work for! Family History is so great! And that is what the conference was all about!

This week has been a bittersweet week because I know it is time for me to leave but I don't want to! I love this area with all my heart. But now that Juliana has been baptized I know she is in good hands with her mom and Sister Peel! I have had the best of times and the worst of times here. This area will forever be my home! I love Plymouth! 

Love Sister Hanson
Juliana

The Padilla family and Juliana


Allyson with the Reed family

No comments:

Post a Comment