Sunday, February 22, 2015

Happy Valentines Day!

Horse and buggy in Plymouth
Well it snowed again this week! Surprise hahah! Church got cancelled again so we just watched church movies all day! It has been really cold lately. Like 10 degrees and under. Hopefully when I get transferred I will go south where there is no snow! hahaha. Transfers are on the 25th and president told me I am leaving because Sister Peel is getting a greenie! 

This week has felt like it has gone on forever and I don't know why. This week has gone good! We taught a lot of people and had lots of fun!

We taught Juliana this week and she is doing great! I know she is ready to be baptized but now it is up to her to show up to it and go through with it! Every time she prays she just radiates. Her prayers just keep getting better and better every time she says them. She is a ten yea
r old and doesn't remember much of the things we teach her but the things that stick with her help her with life! I am so excited for her to get baptized! I think that is the reason I am staying in Plymouth for so long!

I learned lots yesterday! One thing I learned is that Reading the scriptures, Pondering and Praying are something we need everyday! If we don't do those basic things everyday then we are not growing in the gospel. We are letting Satan into our lives. I love the scripture in Doctrine and Covenants 10:5. We should be praying always. When we do we don't let the things of the world and of Satan into our lives.

Well That is my message to all reading my email today! I love you all very much and am excited to go to a new area! Life is good as a missionary! 


Love Sister Hanson

Our District's Valentine picture

No comments:

Post a Comment