Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Another snow storm!




Here is a Picture of me standing in the road
Well this week was crazy! Yesterday they told us that we could email today because most libraries were closed yesterday because of the 10 to 12 inches of snow that we got! I am pretty used to the snow now and everything is crazy white. I think Plymouth doesn't have enough snow plows because our roads are horrible. Man, I hate lake effect even though it is fun for the first few days!

Church was cancelled on Sunday. You know as missionaries we live for Sundays so it kinda threw off my whole week. But I am doing great! I love snow even though it is a pain to missionary work. I will be getting transferred to a new area on the 25th (nobody has told me but I am pretty sure) ahah. We taught a lot of lessons last week! So that is always good!

We taught Juliana this week and brought her to the church and showed her the baptismal font and we told her that it wasn't scary. She is definitely a 10 year old. But she said the prayer at the end and it was the most beautiful thing ever. She prayed about getting though her baptism! Wow I know she will be baptized soon! Miracle.

I went on exchanges in South Bend and that was way fun! We had a lot of fun! I was with Sister Sessions and she is so much fun! We taught lots and it was just fun! I met a lot of members and they are all so great! One of the people I met she was related to some one in the Plymouth Branch! She is so sweet and we just clicked! Hopefully one day I get to serve in South Bend! I love the members there!

We had a Mini Mission Conference a week ago and it was great! We talked about this year being the year of the temple! I am so excited for the temple to open! Not only will it open but it will open many hearts! President Cleveland has been focusing on Family History a lot lately! So we have been using it every Friday and we get to talk to a lot of people that way! It is really cool to see how this area is growing so rapidly! I am loving being on a mission and would not trade it for the world.

I love you all and hope that your week has been great! Mine has! Oh, and I get to speak on Sunday about Living up to our full potential! So if you find anything or any suggestions send them my way. This is a hard topic!

Sister Peel shoveling out the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment