Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Crazy Week!

Allyson with Sister Cleveland, the mission president's wife

Well this week has been crazy! From moving apartments to not having a car and teaching like crazy! This week has been a good one full of the Spirit and all good things about the temple! We had the temple dedication on Sunday and it was an amazing experience! I love the temple and I am so excited to go do some of my ancestor's work! We also got to watch the temple celebration! That had a spirit all of its own! It was wonderful! I am so excited that Indiana has a temple now! It has already brought so many miracles with it!

This week we got to teach Destiny! Destiny has been doing so well! We taught her the Plan of Salvation and the Gospel of Jesus Christ! She has been soaking it up! She is in the process of picking a baptismal date this week! We met with her 3 times last week. On Saturday she told us she wanted to come to church. Too bad only members can go to the dedication.... But she is coming next week. She has a strong desire to be baptized! So I am just way excited I get to be a part of her life at this time! Her mom is not too keen on her going to church, but she wants to do it! She has so much faith! I am so amazed that she has been so prepared to receive the gospel. She told us that she was going to go to a party but then she felt like she needed to go home. So she did! It is amazing to see how close to the Spirit she is! I am just so excited I get to help her come to baptism! Oh and she really wants to go to the temple too!

We have been doing a lot of finding on campus! So that is always fun! School just started on Wednesday! So campus is always packed with people! It is so great, but sometimes I have no clue who to talk to. There are just so many people! I love it! 

I love you all and have a great week! The scripture this week is Mosiah 23:21-23. This one talks about why we have bad things happen to us! Oh, and Moroni 7:44-47 talks about charity! Enjoy!

Love Sister Hanson

Allyson's new address:
101 Locust St., Apt 9
Terre Haute, IN 47807
 
The crew at the local Dairy Queen
Elder Bair with his shirt on backwards

No comments:

Post a Comment