Monday, August 17, 2015

End of a Wonderful Open House on to a New Adventure!

Here is a picture of me and Sister Richardson

**Original post was 10 Aug 2015**

Well It makes me sad to say it but the temple open house is over... tear. But good news is, is that now we get to look forward to the dedication and the temple celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This week has been pretty great! We got to work at the temple open house on Thursday evening and Friday and Sa
aturday! Great way to end the open house!


One miracle that happened (as dad already mentioned in his email to me) is that I met some people from Shelley, Idaho. I have no clue why they are here but it was fun to talk to them! Another Miracle that happened is that I got to meet lots of people that live in our area that came to the temple open house! What are the chances that we met each other! I am not sure if they are interested in learning more but they know that the missionaries that live in their area are real people.

Well these past few weeks have been strange but lots of fun! I have been learning a lot about myself and things I need to work on to become a better person! I have been learning a lot about humility! Wow, I love learning about it! I have learned that without humility you can't have the Spirit! Having the Spirit is so essential in missionary work. Humility is also helpful in submitting your will to the Father. Humility is something that when you have it God is more likely to use you as his instrument! Being an instrument in the Lord's hand is the best thing and it brings you closer to God and can help you find your purpose in life because you are submitting your will to God.

Well I love you all! Have a great week! I will be getting transferred to an new area with a new companion!

Love Sister Hanson!


Allyson with Jenn Cannon from Shelley Idaho at the Indianapolis Temple Open House.
She is good friends with Bryce, Allyson's Uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment