Saturday, January 3, 2015

Week...I have no clue!! hahaha

Allyson with some mission friends

This week has been so crazy getting ready for Christmas and all the wonderful jazz that goes with it! First of all let me tell you about Christmas conference!!!!!! I was so excited for Christmas conference. All the missionaries from the Indiana Indianapolis mission went to Carmel. We had a wonderful time! We had some wonderful trainings on the different attributes of Christ. We learned about hope and it was so cool I have never looked at hope in that way. If you get a chance to look at hope or read some scriptures about hope it is just so wonderful and helps me understand Christ better. Then we had a talent show!!!! It was so much fun!!! Our Zone did synchronized swimming. haha not many people laughed but I thought it was funny! A lot of people sang and danced!! That was fun. oh and some one jumped over president Cleveland!!! That was the best one! 

President Cleveland and Santa

This week we have been with lots of member and less-actives. It seems everyone is busy or sick or at the store. So we didn't get many lessons this week and this next week is going to be crazy because of Christmas and everyone has their families over.

We got to teach Young Womens this week! It was fun and we were able to talk to the Young Women about inviting people to learn about the gospel! It was so fun and we watched a talk that was from the most recent conference!!!! It is called "Come and See". Man I love that talk. Go watch it. I love the story about the 2 boys bandaging each other and their friends.

We also taught Ashley this week. We taught her the plan of salvation and she responded well to it. She asked a lot of questions about our life style and she seems interested in joining the church. Which is so cool. I hope one day I can be there when she is baptized. Teaching is easier for me now. I love testifying. She is doing great we meet with her once a week. Hopefully we can get her to come to church one of these days.

Okay so for Skype I will be going over to the members house at 11 am my time which is 9 am your time. We have a lunch appointment at 1 so I can Skype till then and that settles it.

love 
Sister Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment